Freightos is the online marketplace for the trillion dollar freight industry. With a stellar investor portfolio that includes GE Ventures and Aleph, $50 million in funding, and a team with a track record of successful exits, the five year old company is transitioning from startup to rapid revenue growth.Which is important, because freight matters.90% of everything we eat, wear or use is shipped or flown from other countries by the global freight (cargo) industry. But freight sales technology is stuck in the '90s, without automation and pricing transparency. Our unique patent-pending algorithm and sophisticated cloud-based stack change that, automating freight pricing and routing. Which is why after less than five years, most of the world's biggest freight forwarders use Freightos technology.We’re not the only ones excited about changing the world. You can read about Freightos in the BBC, TechCrunch, the Wall Street Journal and others.
Roles & Responsibilities:
You’ll keep the office ticking, as we juggle thousands of international freight shipments. Which basically means that you:
- Manage all administrative and operational aspects of the office, from keep employees happy with the right food to making sure that maintenance and IT are on top of their game.
- It takes a lot of people to keep our company running. You’ll maintain relationships with our external vendors – building management, car leasing , office supply, mobile, computers, internet, travel, etc . And you’ll do it well.
- Vendors come and vendors go. When we need new ones, you’ll own procurement, from negotiation, follow up and quality assurance.
- There’s no freight without fun. You’ll plan and execute company activities, events, gifts, etc. And you’ll get a lot of smiles in return.
- There’s also no freight without payment. You’ll prepare local payments and reconciliation of bank and company credit cards
- Things tend to come up. As the right hand (and probably left hand too) of HR & Finance, you’ll help with ongoing tasks as needed.