Do you consider yourself a Software Engineer specialized in Testing who is highly motivated, passionate about what you do and love a wide variety of challenges? Do you have a passion with using a variety of tools and technologies to solve problems? Do you want to be part of an exciting, innovative, and fast paced growing software company? Do you value delivering highly scalable and the highest quality software? Do you want to get involved in a research based company?
Freightos is the online marketplace for the trillion dollar freight industry. With an investor portfolio including GE Ventures and Aleph, $50 million in funding, and a team with a track record of successful exits, the company is transitioning into rapid revenue growth mode.
Freightos Bangladesh is looking for highly motivated Software Engineer in Testing who has experience working in an agile environment and has adapted classic quality techniques to agile processes that allow for quality code to be released to production at the end of a sprint. An ideal candidate would be embedded into a development team and act as a quality advocate and mentor for other team members to advance the software to the next level of quality and scalability by designing, creating and implementing test cases and quality requirements, automating manual processes, automating functional tests and helping drive scalability in the most efficient way.
- Creating and maintaining tests and test approaches within fast-moving Agile delivery.
- Providing a substantial contribution into or the ownership of a context-driven test strategy for the product;
- Coordinating test planning, preparation, design and execution tasks;
- Working to maintain tests and ensure regression testing is performed to avoid regression issues;
- Working to design and implement functional and nonfunctional tests that will ensure there is coverage of both expected and unexpected behavior (these can be both automated or manual tests);
- Devising mechanisms for collecting test metrics that can be used to provide accurate, meaningful, reporting;
- Accurately assessing the risk of development changes and reflecting this in test activities accordingly;
- Have a focus on speedy and accurate product delivery;
- Clearly communicating and reporting on all test related matters to various stakeholders on the product (both technical and non-technical);
- Able to adapt and react to the changing needs of a product and delivery demands, as well as pre-emptively implement change to improve delivery.
- Assisting the team in any other activities as the need arises (i.e. gathering requirements, designing, developing, releasing, supporting, etc...).