Freightos is the online marketplace for the trillion dollar freight industry. With a stellar investor portfolio that includes GE Ventures and Aleph, $50 million in funding, and a team with a track record of successful exits, the five year old company is transitioning from startup to rapid revenue growth.
At Freightos we obsess about our customers’ experience, and the value we create for them. Quality work and high standards are everyone’s responsibility. Our team members have a strong sense of ownership and pride in what we do, and work hard to create the best in class products. We are looking for experts in software quality assurance and automation to join our growing team, and take our quality standards and processes to the next level!
The successful candidate will help our teams apply the best practices in software engineering quality assurance, build the latest technologies and frameworks, and improve continuously via quick iterations to raise the quality bar.
As a Quality Assurance and Automation Engineer, you think automation first, love big challenges, complex and large systems, and have passion for software quality. We have a demanding and fun job for you if you love solving untraditional problems, have strong hands on experience in black and white box testing, enjoy debugging and finding root causes, and cannot live without hacking the code.
- Own the customer experience and ensure that only the best in class products and features are released. We move fast and deliver quickly, you will make sure that we maintain the highest quality standard while managing different releases at the same time.
- Own the quality standards and processes within the team.
- Improve the team’s efficiency by shortening the testing cycle via automation and streamlining the deployment process when more than one team is involved and there is a high level of dependency. You report, diagnose and reproduce code defects proactively and continuously.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Use different automated and manual testing techniques to verify and validate product features and functionality; use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality.
- Develop and enhance automated quality assurance processes and provide ideas about improvements for better test coverage.