Account Executive - Japanese Speaker
About The Position
WebCargo, part of the Freightos Group, digitizes global freight sales for over 1,400 of the world’s largest logistics providers and carriers. Your shirt, cellphone, and laptop came from somewhere; there’s a good chance that WebCargo played a role in making that happen.
We’re part of the Freightos Group, a logistics technology company that’s raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited about freight.
But more importantly, we’re firm believers that what’s good for our customers is good for us. Understanding and living up to the expectations of our clients defines our development and is our priority. Which is why the person on the front-line of customer engagement matters so much.
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for delighting our customers by providing excellent customer service, across support, data management, and engagement. Our technology is what they see every day; you’re the person they turn to when they need more. And you’re damn good at it.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- You’ll be a data warrior, transforming the air cargo rates into WebCargo format and uploading them in the system so that the WebCargo magic can happen.
- You’ll respond to customer inquiries so well that they’ll be sending you flowers next Valentine's Day.
- You’ll train customers until they are WebCargo pros
- Happy customers means renewed contracts. You’ll make sure that customers are happier than a kid in a candy shop...and then you’ll renew the contracts.
- You’ll also identify upsell opportunities and pass them to the sales team
- We’re changing air cargo but it’s not easy for everyone to change with it. You’ll help motivate assigned customers transact through the WebCargo system. If it takes sending roses and boxes of chocolate, we’ll do that too.
- Like WeightWatchers, you’ll track everything, keeping the CRM up to date.
- Oh Romeo...you don’t need to be Shakespeare but English proficiency is absolutely required.
- We have multiple vacancies and we would love to chat with you if you speak any of these languages: Japanese and English.
- Think international.
- Very precise and detail-oriented. You’re the kind of person who loves finding typos in restaurant menus
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication skills
- Autonomous person that can learn fast
- Team player
- Availability to travel if required
- Capable to adapt to a fast-changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge of Cargo Freight industry
- Spanish proficiency