Customer Success Manager (WebCargo)
About The Position
Freightos is bringing freight online with the world’s largest global freight marketplace and WebCargo, the digital freight sales platform that powers over 1,500 global logistics providers and carriers. See your shirt? Or your cellphone? There’s a pretty good chance that WebCargo software helped make that happen. Beyond helping thousands of top tier companies worldwide, we’ve raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited about freight.
And if you think that’s cool, we can’t wait until you read about this job.
About the position:
While we make freight better, someone has to make sure that our customers can get the most out of WebCargo. You’ll manage the entire portfolio of WebCargo customers (which is, thankfully, a pretty damn big number of customers), who use our suite of SaaS products to digitize freight sales. It’s not easy. The role requires management of a blended team of software implementation specialists and account managers, responsibility for the 1,500+ businesses in the WebCargo portfolio; oversight of the customer life-cycle,the ability to stay cool as a cucumber in gripping freight situations, and, ideally, great Playstation 4 skills. But that’s not critical.
To get a little more specific about what you’ll actually do:
- You’ll balance professional expertise with being a super-friendly person, fostering strategic relationships with WebCargo customers. We’ve worked hard to land the largest enterprise freight forwarders and carriers around the world; you’ll make sure we keep that trust, build relationships, and get invited to their daughter’s wedding.
- Create a stellar customer experience (think Amazon meets Disney World), in a cross-departmental capacity that unites Sales, Support, Product, and others.
- Like a great Lego set, you’ll build, destroy, rebuild, and optimize our onboarding processes and account management methodology in line with customer demands and industry best practices.
- Prior experience managing a SaaS Customer Success operation. Successfully (there’s a reason it’s in the job title).
- Experience with an international client base, por favor.
- Experience managing a team.
- Track record of knowing how to use data to make better decisions.
- Experience using software to manage a customer portfolio (e.g. Totango, Gainsight) and/or user engagement (e.g. Intercom).
- Excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- Very process focused.
- Methodological, organized and detail oriented. Enough that you’re upset that we forgot the “-” between detail and oriented.
- Fluent English speaker and writer.
- Freight skills FTW. The ideal candidate has related industry skills (freight, logistics, transportation, supply chain).
- We speak over 12 languages….in just one office. We’re a varied crew, spread around the world, so you’ll need experience managing teams across multiple sites.
- Experience simultaneously supporting a variety of software products. Helping your grandmother with the internet doesn’t help. But it’s still a nice thing to do.
- Experience working with softwares requiring extensive implementation periods (project management heavy).
- Additional languages.
Reporting to: VP Operations, WebCargo
Start date: Immediate
- Full-time position
- Travel required (3-4 times/quarter)
- Location: Barcelona (Spain)