Marketplace Sales Associate
About The Position
Freightos is bringing freight online with the world’s largest global freight marketplace. Almost everything we eat, wear or use is shipped or flown by the global freight industry, but its technology is stuck in the ’90s ...and we’re changing that. Beyond helping thousands of top tier companies worldwide, we’ve raised nearly $100 million from investors like GE Ventures, the Singapore Exchange and Aleph, and have gotten the BBC, TechCrunch, and the Wall Street Journal excited in the process.
Come help change global trade.
We’re looking for an experienced Sales professional to join our team in Jerusalem, to bring onboard and diligently retain a growing base of delighted customers.
If you’re passionate about expanding Freightos customer by customer, a strong multitasker who can juggle dozens of FEUs, and love to make every customer feel like royalty, we want to speak to you!
Duties Included (but not limited to):
- Sell to inbound and outbound prospects, and then account manage these customers with your top tier customer service.
- Work closely with colleagues in Operations, Pricing, Finance and other departments to ensure customer needs are met and business relationship expanded.
- We want someone who can scale. You’ll need to establish and enhance your own disciplined and organized management of CRM tools - leads and activities, reporting and recurring customer communications and meetings.
- Proactively manage communications with customers, building strong relationships driven by excellent and timely customer service
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve service and grow revenue.
- Perfect English language skills both written and verbal
- Tech-savvy. Able to work quickly and efficiently with multiple technologies and softwares
- You’re a born hunter. You can find the right prospects, quickly develop a trusting relationship and make it happen.
- Experience. You’ve spent at least 3 years in a professional sales position, and are ready to up your game.
- Providing business value is a key tool in your arsenal, with the ability to build an ROI case for your customer / prospect.
- You are well-organized and diligent, mapping out your day’s activities, updating statuses and leave no dishes in the sink when you go home. Seriously. We hate that.
- You make freight friendly with your incredible interpersonal skills, are resilient and tenacious, methodological, organized and detail oriented (Wow - you are amazing. We can’t wait to hire you!).
- You have a passion for delighting customers with your excellent customer service
- Experience in the Air and Ocean industry and know what FCL, AWB and TEU stand for.
- Undergraduate degree in business, business administration, or similar fields
- Salesforce proficiency
- Location: Freightos Office Jerusalem
- Work days: Monday - Friday, US hours
- Full time
- Travel: About 1x / quarter
- Reports to Sales Team Manager, Freightos Marketplace