In addition to running the world’s largest freight marketplace, Freightos also has one of the most active logistics blogs in the world. With over 150,000 monthly readers and a 6-digit list of subscribers, the educational material on Freightos drives better supply chains globally. And yes, SEO’ers, that comes with strong domain authority.
We love hosting quality contributed content that places our readers’ interests front and center.
Here’s what you need to know…
- Content must be original and unique (we will check this with plagiarism tools).
- You may add links to supporting articles and up to two links to your website.
- Submissions must be a minimum of 1,000 words with a grabby introduction, a captivating body, and an epic conclusion. Feel free to suggest a title but we may change it.
- Top it off with a 3-4 sentence author bio that tells readers who you are and what you do. This is where you can also include a semi-promotional link to your site. Please note that beyond this, post backlinks will almost always be no-follows unless linking to educational content or statistical proof.
- Keep it light and colloquial. Our content is designed to be accessible.
- Use the second-person point of view.
- Structure a clearly defined argument flow with headers that guide the reader.
- Images, charts, and graphs that you have the rights to distribute are encouraged.
- A clear headshot on a white background for your author bio is also a big plus.
Types of Contributors
- eCommerce Solutions Providers
- Online Marketplaces (B2B & B2C for Large Items)
- Importer/Exporter Ancillary Services
- Sourcing & QA Services
- Importer/Exporter Educational Platforms
- Freight Portals/Connectivity/Messaging
- ERP/Supply Chain Software/TMS
- Fulfillment Companies
- Shipping Marketplaces
- Trucking Brokers
Think your content is a good fit? Fill out your info below: