The Freightos blog is an invaluable supply chain and logistics resource for 40,000+ monthly readers.
To keep things fresh, we’re constantly seeking new perspectives.
That’s why our site is open to guest posts on topics ranging from sourcing to shipping, and everything in between.
Interested in contributing?
Here’s what you need to know…
- Only content that is original and of interest to our site visitors will be approved.
- You may add links to supporting articles and up to two links to your website.
- We expect a minimum of 600-800 words with a grabby introduction, a captivating body, and an epic conclusion. Feel free to suggest a title but we may change it.
- Top it off with a 3-4 sentence author bio that tells readers who your are and what you do. This is where you can also include a semi-promotional link to your site. Please note that beyond this, post backlinks will almost always be no-follows unless linking to educational content or statistical proof.
- Keep it light and colloquial. Our content is designed to be accessible to all.
- Make sure you keep your writing in the second-person point of view.
- Structure a clearly defined argument flow with headers that guide the reader.
- Images, charts, and graphs that you have the rights to distribute are encouraged.
- A clear headshot on a white background for your author bio is also a big plus.
Types of Contributors
- eCommerce Solutions Providers
- Online Marketplaces (B2B & B2C for Large Items)
- Importer/Exporter Ancillary Services
- Sourcing & QA Services
- Importer/Exporter Educational Platforms
- Freight Portals/Connectivity/Messaging
- ERP/Supply Chain Software/TMS
- Fulfillment Companies
- Shipping Marketplaces
- Trucking Brokers